5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I'm not sure if this means hair or clothes!
Hair: Lately I have, I'm growing out my fringe and badly want to change my hair style, but ATM it is just a pinned back 'coif' fringe with a bun.
Clothes: My outfits vary on my mood, I'm at Uni so I'm usually in a jeans and t-shirt kind of mood, coz ain't nobody got time for that, otherwise I'm in my work uniform.
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
If I wasn't a poor hobo Uni student, I would go to the salon, but that and due to work restrictions (I work in food), I'm unable to get a mani, so I opt for wearing nail polish on my days off :)
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Every week! wearing the same colour would be boring. I'm loving blue atm though.
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I don't usually paint my toenails, I don't really see the point of it.
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
My record is 15 minutes. My friends should know by now if they want me out at a specific time, they need to give me notice so that I can put my face on.
I have very oily acne prone skin, I need my oil control and my pore minimiser, before I can worry about other things like my signature winged eyeliner.
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face, I don't get how some girls can do eyes first, then foundation, I'd just mess up my eye make up if I did that.
11. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I used to buy as I needed, but since I got into make up I seem to have acquired a bit of a collection. :/
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I'm allergic to the glue, but I have worn them before and besides the irritation I seem to go okay, but they can be a bit daunting. So only for very special occasions.
13. Do you do a full face of make-up every day?
Not everyday, I'm a Uni student with a part time job, so it really isn't that necessary for me to put my face on everyday. I did used to though, I somehow thought I was brilliant for being able to put my make-up on the hour long train ride to school back in year 12. Oh God.
14. Do you wear make-up when you are home alone (or with family)?
Sometimes if I play around with different things and new techniques I will, otherwise not really.
15. Will you leave the house without make-up?
Yes, I like my sleep and if I don't have time to put make up on, I wont. I need to let my skin breathe anyway, so all is well :)
16. How many high end products do you have?
I don't have that much, I do have a Benefit under eye concealer and some Mac eyeliners but I do worry that they are fake (Mentioned in previous posts, there is a store in my town that sells discounted make up) The only high end products I own are perfumes.
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Spot clean after each use, but depending on how often I use them I will deep clean them every week or so.
Oh God, also in my year 12 days and going into my first year of TAFE, I didn't even know to wash my brushes, I just threw them out when they weren't doing the job properly anymore. (Costly mistake, in more ways than one)
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I usually decide when I'm getting dressed, but if I know I'm doing something important or I'm going out, I do have a mental image of what I want to wear.
19. How often do you change your handbag?
Usually once a year, I mentioned the Jenna Marbles Goo Hoarding episode in an earlier post, she said what I usually think about handbags, if I switch out my main bag too often, I'll forget my Batarang, then we'd all be screwed. I did buy a new bag this year, but I abused my large bag too often and the straps broke under the weight of my junk. :(
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
At least an hour before I need to go to Uni, or enough time to get ready and catch the bus to work. I like sleep. I go to bed... at some point...
21. How often & when do you workout?
I detest gyms. I do walk absolutely everywhere and I carry either a heavy backpack or my handbag, and I wanna say I do heavy lifting at work, but it's mainly boxes of fries and coffee beans, so it doesn't really count haha
22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right handed. Left Footed. I'm weird.
23. How tall are you?
I'm 168cm/5'7" (5 feet and 6 9/64 inches says Google)
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I can barely speak English.
I can speak a few phrases in Italian, Indonesian, Irish, French etc.
25. How many pets do you have?
I have an Eastern Snake Necked Turtle, his full name is Axoloti Cabbage, but I call him Axol And two cats, Stevie and Bunny, who live with my mum while I'm away.
Cutest little bastard.
Spawn of Satan. Real name: Bunny Boo Boo Child
Mr Fatso himself: Stevie
26. How often are you on Blogger?
Nearly everyday, to check view counts and such. I post maybe once a week.
27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
I'm only new! But yes I do love receiving comments :)
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I keep a mental list, which I usually forget. Probably a good thing.
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I had originally wanted to write a travel blog on WordPress, but after I created the blog I stopped travelling as much.
I called is Spread Your Little Wings and Fly, after the Queen song, but had to shorten it when I came here. It was originally meaning spreading my wings and travelling, but now its more for my winged eyeliner, as well as 'spreading my wings'. Your was also already taken, so naturally it's now Spread Yo Wings.
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I don't have an actual camera, I'm stuck with either my iPad or my iPhone, until I can get a proper camera.
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
We have a cleaning roster, so I have a week every 5(or 4?) weeks (house of 5 girls).
Otherwise I do just clean up after myself and as I go. My room however....
32. What is your favorite color?
Pink, Lilac, Orange... and currently Blue.
33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Instyle or Vogue, but I don't normally buy or read magazines, I find them to be rather annoying to keep around and end up donating them to Vinnies. I generally also buy them when they have free stuff ;)
34. Do you swear?
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Technically it's 3am, so my day hasn't started yet. I do have a tutorial today and then a lecture tonight.