Tuesday 6 August 2013

Real Techniques Brushes!!!

So I'm finally getting myself Real Techniques brushes :D



As they are $15ish each at Priceline, I went via iHerb.com, and bought 3 sets of brushes, $18 each (12 brushes total), which is a great deal.

Priceline (three sets): $124.97c
iHerb: $44.82 (including $10 off my first order over $40.)
Savings: AUD$80.15c

For anyone not familiar with iHerb.com, it's basically an online grocery store kind of thing.
They do have E.L.F Cosmetics and other great brands, but I just wanted the Real Techniques brushes to start me off.

iHerb.com has a rewards program, giving me a unique referral code of BTN231, which will give first time buyers $10 off their first orders over $40, or $5 off their orders $40 and under.

With love,

Rik xx

No comments:

Post a Comment