Wednesday 7 August 2013

Beauty Box Swaps #1 | Biotherm, Dermalogica, BedHead, Ella Bache, Dr Hauschka.

Every so often I will post what I have received from Beauty-Box Swaps.

This group is every make up/skin care hoarders dream!

If you have unwanted items from Beauty Box Subscription services, or by other means (DCC, GWP etc.) and eBay isn't working out for you, Beauty-Box Swaps is an easy way to swap with other Australians items like skin care or in my case, make up items, you can see if others will swap for items you would like instead.

I personally don't like to waste products, and I know others might like what I don't like, or won't use, and vice versa, so this group is a Godsend.

It can get a bit tricky when what is offered doesn't match your value of the items, so be careful and be clear with what you want.

Another issue that you need to be aware of is swapping an item for one that hasn't been shown clearly or at all, and especially when you don't know this person.
Not that you shouldn't trust anyone, just keep your wits about you.

It's also a good idea to state whether the product you are swapping has been opened, swatched or even used (though it's not a good idea to use items others have used, it's entirely up to you, depending on the product), basically just being clear as to what state the product is in; as if you were selling it on eBay or Gumtree and the like.

I haven't had any issues myself with other services, but I also didn't swap with anyone so I don't know from personal experience (thankfully).



Today I received a small lot of sample items from various brands, the wonderful woman even threw in an extra day cream for me :) (I threw in a hand cream I'd received in the LHI Winter Eco Box, smelt horrid but she likes it)
I swapped for an Australis lipstick, a Maybelline Lip Liner and the hand cream mentioned above).



In the past I've received high end face masks, a Baby Foot pack, Swisse Body Wash, Nail Polish and more sample items, the majority I've swapped for miscellaneous make up items.

So please check out this group and let me know what you think :D


NOTE: I am of course selling a heap of items that are also available for swap, pretty please check out my eBay page :D


With Love,

Rik xx

No comments:

Post a Comment