Wednesday 21 May 2014

Collective Haul - Chemist Warehouse, Cotton On, Yoox

So I went shopping today with the intention of purchasing this gorgeous and incredibly soft Cardigan from Yoox, a clothing store I'm only new to.
I believe it's only located in Lavington, Yarrawonga and Benella.



Aand of course I had to get a few more things :P



First is the cardigan:

But first, Llama take a selfie
My eyes look uneven, I have no idea why
It was $60, and I had been eyeing it off for weeks, I went in today finally getting it, and I freaked out because I thought they had sold out.
Buy yay! it was hidden on another rack, it's a M/L which luckily is my size.

It's soo soft :D

After getting my beloved cardigan, I got a coffee from Maccas (and managed to spill it down my front, my shirt is currently in the wash with a TONNE of Napisan.. sigh), I headed off for main town Albury to do some more shopping :D

Chemist Warehouse are currently having a half off cosmetics sale, so of course I had to have a look see.
Anyone else's hand end up like this?

Elf Eyeshadow from K-Mart

I managed to stop myself from buying too much, I went to get two Revlon Colorburst Matt Balms but decided against it.

Oddly enough, the ModelCo Glow Baby Glow set was only $5.99 , down from $19.99, which worries me as to how the brand is going these days haha.

I mainly got the set for the bronzer, I will be chucking the Lipglosses on eBay, as I already have them and so many in general.
I bought the Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon, I've been eyeing it for weeks, and also picked up a Rimmel London Kate Moss matte lipstick in 106, it's a beautiful hot pink colour.

Top: Rimmel 106
Bottom: Wild Watermelon




My hands a bit stained from all the swatching from above. Oopsy.

As shown above I also went to K-Mart as I needed a belt (not pictured), I don't know where I put all of my belts, but my jeans were falling down all day, not a good look.
While I was there I picked up some new phone screen protectors, the Elf Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Soiree, one thing I hate about being in Australia is that they came in at $8 each :(



With love,

Rik xx

Please check out my eBay store!
Buy any two listings and get a third free (Details in the listing)

No comments:

Post a Comment